Saturday, April 16, 2011

LIS5937: Teaching Information Literacy

The following 10 blog entries chronicle my exploration into various Web 2.0 tools and concepts this semester. This is actually the third time I have worked on a 23 Things project, so I took a bit of a different approach to this one. Some of the entries below I have also used in the lessons I created for a 23 Things on a Stick staff training project at work. As one of the collaborators of this project, I have created weekly lessons that teach department staff about various concepts and applications surrounding Web 2.0 and technology. However, there are also posts below that represent my discovery of a new Web 2.0 tool that I was not already familiar with (ex. Technorati). Eventually, this blog will become a place to discuss my adventures as a young techno-savvy librarian. For now, it is being used for this class. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment